I had sent this originally just to Scott, but figured if he was as busy as
the rest of us, it might be more advantagious to send it to the list serv.

Anyway, the question concerns the name of the device the Scott had
attached to his DV Camera, instead of recording to tape.

I recall a name like Backpacker.

There is a device that I found called QuickStream DV, it is not yet
available though.

Any such device name would be much appreciated.

Thanks

---
Lance L. Lennon
District Technology Director