Wouldn't connect to the network. Is our DNS server--after reboot I received no network connection. I even let it sit overnight. Seemed to boot OK after that, but again, no network capabilities.

If you are able to connect to a monitor, is it safe to assume the monitor connection cable I have (it's a white one) is bad?

Hmmmm . . .

If it works OK I am pleased, but complexed.