We had something similar.  Initially we checked the "use HTTP 1.1
through proxy connections" in internet options, and that helped, but did
not solve it entirely.  We had to open a hole in our firewall and
completely bypass our proxy server for the web IEP site to completely
solve it.  I do not have the address handy, but I can send it to you in
the morning if you think it might help.  If you do not have a proxy
server, this is probably not very helpful :)

Jim Kerns
Spencer Community Schools
23 East 7th St
P.O. Box 200
Spencer, Iowa 51301
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
712.262.0339
FAX 712.262.1116
>>> "Richardson,Tony" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/12/06 6:18 PM

Hello All,

Is anyone else out there having an issue with Web IEPs timing out and
dropping the teachers session cookie causing some pages of the website
not to load? Does anyone have a solution for this?

Tony Richardson,
Technology Coordinator
Humboldt Community School District
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Security is not a product,  it's a process"  ~ Bruce Schneier, security
consultant