Iowa Student Data Solutions Expo--March 22, 2007
  Iowa Student Data Solutions Expo

  Pearson School Systems and Grant Wood Area Education Agency are teaming up to
improve the education of Iowa children. With greater demands and less resources
available for education, districts are facing greater challenges. By combining
proven solutions from Pearson School Systems and the local expertise of Grant
Wood Area Education Agency, it has never been easier or more cost-effective to
upgrade to a state of the art completely Web Based Student Information System
(we’ve created a powerful partnership to benefit Iowa schools).

  Because of a strong commitment to supporting education in Iowa, Pearson
School systems currently manages one-third of the state’s student information.
Pearson School Systems is the provider of PowerSchool, the leading web-based
Student Information System in the U.S. and Pearson Inform, a powerful
achievement data analysis and decision support tool.  For more information
please go to http://www.pearsonschoolsystems.com

  We invite you to attend the “Iowa Student Data Solutions Expo” event,
presented by Pearson School Systems on March 22, 2007.  Please go to
   http://www.pearsonschoolsystems.com/email/files/AEAIA030807.htm for complete
details and registration information.

This email may contain confidential
material. If you were not an intended recipient,