FYI  from the IEC.......Harriet

----- Original Message -----
From: Bud Carruthers
To: list AVCoop Customer list
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:59 AM
Subject: [iec-coop] The 2007 Spring IEC AV/Computer Co-op Catalog is now
ON-LINE!

Yes, The 2007 Spring IEC AV/Computer Co-op Catalog is now ON-LINE!
www.iec-ia.org
We will be working to get the PDF version posted soon and then will begin the
task of placing the product images in each catalog description.

A  Reminder:
If you are going to order furniture from Bretford or Virco and want it
delivered before July 1, just remember that those companies build for "Just in
Time" shipments. That means that you should get your orders in as soon as
possible to ensure shipping and Invoice by the end of June. If you don't care
if the furniture ships by July 1st, then please order it at any time.

*The same idea goes for any product/s that you want delivered and invoiced
before the end of June .... get those PO's in ASAP.
**Also remember to check your items in as they are delivered and notify the
shipper and vendor of any damages within 7 days of receipt!

Do you have a need for library furniture or shelving?

Brown and Saenger, one of our vendors, is currently providing IEC customers
with Bretford AV/Computer furniture and now offers the Bretford Legacy Library
Furniture line as well. These prices are the best that we have seen for this
furniture line. We are working to post a PDF of the Legacy catalog on our IEC
website, but until then you can see this library furniture at the Bretford
website   http://www.bretford.com/products/section.asp?section=51

B&S is giving IEC customers a 55% discount off of the 2007 Legacy Catalog LIST
PRICE ..... AND "FREE SHIPPING!  Wow!

VIRCO school furniture is also provided by Brown and Saenger at a 60% discount
off of the 2007 Virco List Price  AND Free Shipping!

Take a look through the 2007 Spring AV/Computer Catalog for many new items that
have been added to this year's listing.

Contact us for assistance!

Iowa Educators Consortium ( www.iec-ia.org )
Bud Carruthers, Coordinator  x1157