As discussed at our last Technology Coordinators Meeting I have created a
"Forum" to discuss the future of these meetings.  You can link directly to
the Forum with the following link:

http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/en/programs_and_services/school_technology/technology_forums/

Please post any future topics for discussion, ideas for changing the format
of the meetings, delivery methods (Face-2-Face, Polycom, Podcast), or
anything else relevant to the meetings.  I would encourage
questions/comments from everyone on this list.  If you don't come to
meetings are there ways to help get you more information.

Thanks.
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
This is to inform you that a memo will be issued today regarding the
subject mentioned above. - memo sent by Microsoft Legal Affairs
Division