I just purchased a computer from Dan last week, not for the school but a customer. It was a bit difficult knowing what was actually on his list and what had been sold. I did receive a nice computer within a week of ordering that worked just fine, priced right and with warranty.

Paul Heyer
Titonka School

Bill Day wrote:

Is anyone doing business with cdi computers and if so what has been your experience with them?

thanks
Bill Day
TRV
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the trv.k12.ia.us server.]

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the titonka.k12.ia.us server.]