Thought this may help someone out. If you need more information contact Sean Whalen, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dan Fluckiger

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mike Jorgensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed May 16, 2007  10:59:56 AM US/Central
To: Dan Fluckiger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "A.Bloomquist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: FW: [THIS MAY BE SPAM MAIL]FW: Limited time offer: Free recycling from Apple.

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Whalen, Sean B [EH&S]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:19:14 -0500
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [THIS MAY BE SPAM MAIL]FW: Limited time offer: Free recycling from Apple.

From: Apple [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 5:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Limited time offer: Free recycling from Apple.

 There's never been a better time to recycle your old computers.
For a limited time, Apple will recycle your school's old Mac computers, PCs, and qualifying peripherals for free.* Apple will make sure all of your electronic waste is disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner while helping ensure your data is secure. Apple continues its dedication to being an environmentally conscientious company, and we hope you will join us. Thanks for your support in this vital effort.

*Free offer requires schools recycle a minimum of 25 systems.

Copyright © 2007 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 303-3DM, Cupertino, CA 95014. All Rights Reserved <http://www.apple.com/legal/default.html>  / Keep Informed <http://www.apple.com/enews/subscribe/>  / Privacy Policy <http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy>  / My Info <https://myinfo.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyInfo>

If you prefer not to receive commercial email from Apple, or if you've changed your email address, please click here <http://insideapple.apple.com/updateacct/cbx- cgi.do?v=2&amp;a=OMho8Bz7hyyjGwpQUNI0sOvpT0IUghcPxqE%2FSAacLYnppZvf6WQL fQnQ5N%2F1ZVJGNamKEgmCEzJrGcQ04pc4bvIJnfDJ1yZlpW%2FfEpAB2f9m6mIC61NLWnr wqyWuzj4C> .

------ End of Forwarded Message

Dan Fluckiger
Technology/Business Education
Grades 7-12