In my case it would be used for teacher and student media storage, email
backup, disaster recovery. I guess going into it using a hot swap RAID
configuration would some what negate the need to backup the NAS.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frerichs, Chad
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 8:18 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] NAS

Guys and Gals,

I have also been looking into such solutions and I am wondering if you
use these things for file storage do you back them up, and if so how?
Or, do you use them as your backups?

Chad Frerichs
Network Administrator
Okoboji Community Schools