From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Scott Fosseen
Sent: Wed 6/13/2007 10:30 AM
To: lea8-erate
Cc: Info-Tech; Kathy Petersen
Subject: [info-tech] Fw: Element 5 Required for E-Rate - Deadline 6-15-2007

With just a few days to go before the deadline there are still quite a few
districts that have yet to submit their technology budgets for the 2007-2008
school year.  This is a required task to receive e-rate funds and must be
completed before your district fills out e-rate form 486.    It is a simple
form and should take less than 5 minuites to complete.  See the original
email message below for instructions on how to fill out this important form.

Districts I have yet to receive Element 5 forms from include:
Albert City-Truesdale CSD
Alta CSD
Clarion-Goldfield CSD
Clay Central-Everly CSD