The following is a forwarded message from the IEC.....Harriet

----- Original Message -----
From: Bud Carruthers
To: list AVCoop Customer list
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 2:49 PM
Subject: [iec-coop] An update on the HP nc6320 going EOL and Removed from the
State of Iowa website

The IEC / HP website is located at  www.hp.com/buy/ieck12

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Bennis, Aaron J" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: June 19, 2007 1:38:13 PM CDT
To: "Bud Carruthers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Bennis, Aaron J" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FW: **PLEASE READ***nc6320 is EOL and Removed from the State of Iowa
website
Be aware that HP is making every attempt to fulfill all the orders on the table
for the nc6320 but be aware that there are some orders out there that may not
make it. Please make sure you send this email to all of your customers who are
purchasing the nc6320 and work with Al or myself if  there is an order in
question.

Attention State of Iowa Customers(Please forward this to your IT personnel who
may be buying this product):
I wanted to make you all aware, that due to the extended lead times on the
nc6320 notebooks due to a panel shortage HP has made the decision to move up
the End of Life Date on the nc6320 Notebooks.

We are recommending that our customers who intend to procure this model and are
needing to ensure fiscal year end funds or are considering placing orders for
this model transition immediately to our new 6510(replacing the nc6400,
6710(replacing the 6320) series notebooks which are now up and running on our
HP/IEC website(www.hp.com/buy/ieck12).

Both models are at the standard State of Iowa configuration and if there need
to be any modifications, please contact Al Saisi @ 888-202-4682 x 15555 or
email him @ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also be aware that the new model will be available in the Intel(6510/6710) or
AMD platform(6515/6715) and Al can help with any configurations needed

Currently we are escalating all current nc6230 orders to ensure we can get
delivery for fiscal year end but there may be some orders that will not hit
that deadline. If you have an order in questions, please feel free to contact
Al or myself and we can work on a transition or resolution.

If you are interested in a DEMO unit of any of the new notebooks, also please
contact Al or myself. I do have 2 models which I can bring by and show if
needed.

Thank you for your business and your patience as we work through this..
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks Aaron

Aaron J. Bennis
Public Sector- Account Manager
Hewlett Packard