-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pearson, Jeremy
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 1:27 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] Imaging Software

Fort Dodge does all of our imaging with RIS.  Gotta like free stuff.

We have looked to upgrading to the BDD 2007 from Microsoft, but haven't
made it that far yet.  It is still free.

Jeremy Pearson
Network Administrator / Computer Technician
Fort Dodge Community School District
104 South 17th Street
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501

http://www.fort-dodge.k12.ia.us