Could I just take one of the PC's?
Thanks,
Layne from Sioux City

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kmckenney
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 10:26 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Computers are available...

Actually, I could use working hard drives. They do not have to be big,
anything over 2GB is a bonus.

From: Bill Day <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:16:21 -0500

whoops, the mice that is. sorry jeremy don't need the computers.

Bill Day wrote:
> If you are giving them away I will be very happy to have them.
> thanks,
> Bill Day
> TRV
>
> Richardson,Tony wrote:
>> Humboldt has 20 (new still in package) DELL USB ball type mouses that

>> someone could have if they want them... here again first come first
>> serve.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tony

Jeremy
>> *Sent:* Wednesday, September 26, 2007 8:51 AM
>> *To:* info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
>> *Subject:* [info-tech] Computers are available...
>>
>> Good morning-
>>

>>             We have a stash of older working computer equipment.  We
>> have computers that range from PII 350s to PIII 800s.  Most of these
>> computers will have either 32 or 64 Mb of RAM, CD-Roms and NICs.
Some
>> computers do have sound cards, but some do not.  These computers
>> originally ran Windows 98 in the District.  Our computer recycler is
>> planning on stopping by in the next couple of weeks, and we need to
do
>> some serious house cleaning.  First come, first serve with a
taillight
>> warranty!!!
>>

>>             If anyone has any interest, contact me or we can talk
>> tomorrow at the Tech Cord Meeting in Pocahontas.
>>

>> Jeremy

>> Jeremy Pearson
>> Supervisor of Information Technology
>>
>> Fort Dodge Community School District
>> 104 South 17th Street
>> Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
>>
>> http://www.fort-dodge.k12.ia.us

<https://www.fort-dodge.k12.ia.us/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.f
ort-dodge.k12.ia.us/>

>> (515)574-5676 voice
>> (515)574-5324 fax
>>

> ---
> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by the trv.k12.ia.us server.]
>
> ---
> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus on the server
> aea8.k12.ia.us]

> Archived messages from this list can be found at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us/
> ---
> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by the trv.k12.ia.us server.]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the trv.k12.ia.us server.]

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the schaller-crest.k12.ia.us
server.]

---