-----Original Message-----

From:  "Lance Lennon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  [info-tech] Switch Switch party
Date:  Thu Oct 4, 2007 8:59 am
Size:  742 bytes
To:  info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us

On October 20th, Eagle Grove Schools will be hosting a switch switch
party.  I am switching over to my big switch on that date and would
greatly appreciate any assistance that I can get.  Jeremy P. and Mike S.
have already volunteered their time.  I will buy lunch for any and all
party goers.

Have a great day and a better tomorrow

---
Lance L. Lennon