Jackie,

We could use some of the blue and white G3s in our elementary classrooms.

Thanks,

Ann

From: Jackie Fonley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 3:35 PM
To: Info Tech <info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Subject: [info-tech] G3 Towers and monitors

Hello!  I have about 9 or so G3 towers and monitors (the aqua stuff--
and yes, Apple).  All have been "wiped clean" and run OS 9.2  I am
starting to trip over them in my office and would like for them to
find a nice home somewhere before I/they get hurt.  Send me an e-mail
and we can discuss specifics.  Thanks!
:-)
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the algona.k12.ia.us server.]