Thanks for all the work Karl and Merry Christmas
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Karl Hehr
  Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 8:57 AM
  To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
  Subject: Re: [info-tech] learning.com presentation

  On Dec 20, 2007, at 3:59 PM, Grethen, Judy wrote:

    I really liked the learning.com product the best from today’s
presentations, as it fits our needs a little better than K to 8th power.
When will we be talking again about purchasing?  Maybe you all have
discussed it after the face to face meeting today and I just didn’t hear it
after hanging up from our Polycom connection.

    I would like to get an assessment product purchased and in place for our
district by the middle of January.  How do the rest of you feel?

    Karl, do you still have those figures you gave us at the last meeting?
Are those same districts still on board?  What are your plans?

    So many questions, but need to know what the next step would be.

    Judy Grethen
    Technology Technician
    Estherville Lincoln Central School
    301 N 6th St
    Estherville,  IA  51334
    Phone:  712-362-8456
    FAX: 712-362-7822

  I was part of a discussion with Chris after the presentation on Thursday,
we will not know a for-sure price point until after the new year. Chris
needs to go back to the learning.com folks and try and come up with a price
point as the AEA is trying to negotiate an AEA wide consortia.  There are
still a lot of questions, but the biggest is what will it cost.  One thing
that was left out of our earlier price-point discussion was there will be an
"administration fee" that was not mentioned.  THe way it looks, Chris will
all understand and use.

  As far as a timeline, I know I want to to give the test for a base-line in
the Spring (April-ish)  I also know that the testing windows the the TLA has
is Feb-July-ish.

  Karl H. Hehr
  Technology/Curriculum Director
  South Hamilton CSD