I’d love to have some information on using Cisco switches in my network.
Currently they a plug/play device with little setup. I would like to
find/hear information on using its ability to control my network. Key topic
would be “how to block/filter tcp/udp ports on each switch.

With my proxim access points, I find myself typing in individual ports, not
fun. It would be nice to control it with typing in ranges of ports,
hopefully the switches will some sort of feature to do this. I’ve downloaded
the latest CNA, but it just pretty graphics.  I’ll gladly stay up late
reading some good whitepapers as well, despite Leno/Letterman coming back,
I need something better to put me to sleep.

All for now,

Murray Gafkjen

Clay Central Everly

PS

What’s this Avatar stuff some of my teachers are running into at workshops?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:14 AM