I heard there is some pretty neat open source software for a phone system,
don't know much about the bells and whistles though.

Murray Gafkjen

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Sarah Freking
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 12:39 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Cc: Info-Tech
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Jan Meeting Ideas?

We're going through a phone upgrade process here, so I'd be interested in
phone issues. Would that interest anyone else?

Sarah

Sarah M. Freking, District Technology Director
Storm Lake Community School District
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Phone: 712-732-8100 Fax: 712-732-8101

"Learning is what most adults will do for a living in the 21st century." —
Sydney Joseph Perelman

info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us writes:
>I have not been able to get much lined up for the Jan Tech meeting.  I will

>be able to bring in Cisco per a previous email message but I would also
like
>to bring in another vendor or two as well.
>
>I do have a 1hr webcast, that would would take some additional time after
>for discussion.
>
>Does anyone have any other ideas for our meeting this Thursday.
>
>I am thinking about canceling the Jan meeting unless someone has some other

>topics to cover.
>
>Let me know what your thoughts are.
>This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
>solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
>If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute
or
>copy this e-mail. Your are asked to notify the sender immediately by e-mail

>if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from
your
>system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
>solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
Prairie