> But I was already to badger and everything......
> I guess we should just go back to calling Lance old.....

You have one "senior" moment or slight dimensia and everyone is all like,
"You are crazy and old and insane and just wrong".  Well I for one am
certain that I am not Batman and that there are many things about the
Dodgers that make them a great rugby team.

Have a great day and a better yesterday.

---
Lance L. Lennon
District Technology Director
Eagle grove Community School District