Hi Tony,

We use Veritas Backup Exec (Symantec) with our PC servers and back up to
Hi-Rely USB hard disks.  This is a very fast solution compared to tape.  We
also use Veritas and Ultrium tape solutions in some of our smaller offices -
also a very fast solution.  Veritas is a little expensive but it has never let
us down on a restore situation.

Mike
_________________________________

Mike Schmidt
Network Administrator
Prairie Lakes AEA 8
1235 5th Avenue South
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
phone: 515-574-5584
fax: 515-574-5336

you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. You are asked to notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Prairie Lakes Area
Education Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no liability for