Use Firefox with the mediaHelper Extension. IT will allow you to down the file. The file then needs to be converted to a quicktime file (Depending on the extension, you may even be able to open it directly to Quicktime) and then export it into a Quicktime file. Once you have the quicktime file, you can then drop it into iDVD. TADA Lots of steps but I have been successful a couple different times.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us