From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Sarah Freking
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 8:27 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Text Boox Replacement

I'd be very interested in how everyone weighs in on this. We're working very
hard to figure out how to make technology available to everyone in our
District and 1:1 laptops is one of the topics we've brainstormed as a
solution. I have lists of both
positives and negatives but would very much like to hear other's experiences
or thoughts on the topic.

Sarah

Sarah M. Freking, District Technology Director
Storm Lake Community School District
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Phone: 712-732-8100 Fax: 712-732-8101

"Learning is what most adults will do for a living in the 21st century." -
Sydney Joseph Perelman