-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Fosseen
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 11:56 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Feb Info-Tech Meeting Update

Let me see if I can get Aaron to find who can present from HP.  I have a
call into QWest to get more info on the Juniper switches, but have not
heard back from them yet.  I am interested in Juniper for replacing my
Juniper aggregation router with their new switch technology.