Sounds interesting, more information on the training (link?)

Murray Gafkjen
Clay Central Everly

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Scott Fosseen
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 12:20 PM
To: Info-Tech
Cc: Bud Carruthers [IEC]
Subject: [info-tech] DLP University

I have an invitation from Texas Instruments to attend "DLP University" in
Plano Tx sometime this year.  It is a 1 day free training class.  They can
take as many as 30 people in a class.  Is anyone interested in attending?

My thoughts are we would drive there and back, so your only cost would be
meals in transit, and split the cost of fuel.  This will be a 3 day trip, 1
day down, 1 day training, and 1 day back.  There is not a set date yet but
there are options in April, May, and August for sure and I expect other
times would work as well.  It sounds like class is on Tuesday so it will be
a Mon-Wed trip.

Please let me know if you are interested and when you could or could not go.

Thanks.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or

copy this e-mail. Your are asked to notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your

system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Prairie

Lakes Area Education Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. -
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA -
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted.  - Albert Einstein