________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Henn, Layne
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 10:48 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Steady state

Has anybody tried this yet - I don't know how long it's been around, but
I just heard about it.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/sharedaccess/default
.mspx

Apparently it's free?  Does it work like Deep Freeze or Centurion?

    Layne A. Henn

    712.224.7423

   <http://www.siouxcityschools.org/>

<<image001.jpg>>