Since I got such a great response to my last questions, thanks by the way, I thought I would run another one by everyone. THe topic of smart classrooms has come up a couple times on the list. We are going to start putting in these "smart" over the next 3 years. One of the big questions I have is what signal switching boxes are being used? Also I have one big classroom that can be split with a dividing door the idea is to have 2 projectors in that room, what sort of device will allow me to run 2 projectors from multiple sources, computer/DVD/ VCR? Thanks is advance.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us