Good afternoon! There are some HS teachers wanting to use a software called "Get Wired!" by Books That Work--however, when I try to install on the new computers this year--I get a message stating the disk is not initialized, etc. etc. The version we have is 3 diskettes with a copyright of 1994. I am not having luck finding an updated version online. Does anyone have any alternate suggestions? Primarily being used for the Industrial Technology Wiring class and Physics at this point.
Thanks!
-Jackie