Just a reminder that our Info-Tech meeting will be this Thursday at the
Prairie Lakes office in Fort Dodge.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1235+5th+Ave+S,+Fort_Dodge,+IA+50501,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

Our Agenda is

9:00 - 10am: Open Discussion time
10am - Lunch nComputing presentation and Hands On Testing
Lunch on your own
1pm - 3pm: R&D presentation on Windows Terminal Services and a presentation
on Linux K12LTSP by Jerry Smith who implemented a district wide solution at
Harris Lake Park.

Aaron Bennis from HP is shipping demo units of the $400 and $800 desktops on
the state buy site so we can test their performance with the nComputing
solution as well.

-----
REMEMBER, PLEASE BRING A MONITOR, PS2 KEYBOARD AND MOUSE with you so we can
test the different solutions.
-----

If you are unable to attend in person you can join us via Polycom at
207.28.96.160##4636
If having problem dial
207.28.96.160
Hit your "Far" Camera control button and navigate to the Info-Tech room

You can also stream the session from your computer
http://207.28.96.160

Sign In Name: Use your name
Conference ID: 4636

If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Your are asked to notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Prairie
Lakes Area Education Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. -
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA -
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
Due to economic restraints light at end of tunnel will be turned off
until further notice.