Layne

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Lennon
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 4:17 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Plato

Any one else out there using PLATO?

I just got my annual support contract and it went up 70%.  They are
telling me it is because the value of my software has increased and they
are basing support on 12% of current market value. I think it is hog
wash.  from $1225 to  $2,083.20  UUGGGHH.

What are the alternatives?