We used wireless to get connectivity to the bus barn from the Tech Ed building
at the High School which worked well enough unless the weather was really bad.
We now have fiber out there so the antenna is going to be moved to the press
box.
>>> "Frerichs, Chad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 5/21/2008 3:19 PM >>>

Have any of you had success or lack of success with directional antennas and
aps between buildings approximately 1 block away from each other? I am
considering using Cisco 1240 AG aps with some sort of Cisco directional
antenna. Okoboji is thinking about purchasing another building a block from the
elementary and I am brainstorming solutions to get network connectivity there
the cheapest way.

Thanks,

ChadFrerichs
Director Of Technology