From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jackie Fonley [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 2:22 PM
To: Info Tech
Subject: [info-tech] JMC Gradebook "How To"

Attached are the gradebook instructions I am giving to staff this
fall . . .  if you can use any of it feel free.  There is no use in
reinventing the wheel.  Obviously it was written for the way Algona
uses the gradebook . . . if you would prefer to have a word document
you can edit let me know as well.  Yes, it's lengthy.  Have a great
year!