From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Karl Hehr
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:42 PM
To: Info-Tech
Subject: [info-tech] Rookie and the CSIP

Warning Red-tape and paperwork question to follow:

Ok, so my Superintendent brought me four questions from the CSIP
related to technology.  I have never seen these questions before and
they make little sense to me.  I was hoping that there might be
another Tech Coord. out there that I could give a call to to talk with
them about the questions. Example question:

"A description of how the applicant will encourage the development and
utilization of innovative strategies for the delivery of specialized
or rigorous academic courses and curricula through the use of
technology, including distance learning technologies, particularly for
those area that would not otherwise have access to such courses and
curricula due to geographical isolation or insufficient recourses.
Title II, Part D, Section 2414(b)8)"

I did some checking and Title II Part D is E2T2 which SH does not
participate in.  And right now I want to put Not Applicable but I am
not sure that that is what my Superintendent wants to see.

Thanks!

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD