From: Nicholas Schelle <nsche...@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 3:17 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] gateway

http://www.mundocorp.com/

Nicholas Schelle

Bill Day wrote:
> We have purchased quite a few gateway tablet computers in the last
> several years and now that MPC/Gateway has filed for bankruptcy they
> stated that they probably will NOT honor the warranties or have
> replacement parts. Does anyone have a source for used parts for Gateway
> tablet computers?
> thanks,
> Bill Day
> TRV
>
> ---
> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus on the server
> aea8.k12.ia.us]

> Archived messages from this list can be found at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us/

addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this email. You are asked to notify the
sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake
and delete this email from your system. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency.
Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no liability for any damage