We just spent 5 days fighting a new virus in our network and craig spent the
evening working with lightspeed to get a signature of it. Lightspeed will up it
in a new update that will come out by 8:00 tonight.

If you have a windows machine and it works fine but you can't get internet to
work, look in the services and see if a msdll.exe is running.  If it is, it is
a new virus that came out around January 1st.  We also found it it stops
anti-virus programs from running.  You have to disable the msdll.exe service
then you can stop it from running in the task manager.  Talk to your anti-virus
people to figure out how to remove it if they don't have it as a signature yet.

Just giving everybody a heads up, don't tell me that Macs won't have that
problem, blah, blah, blah!

Just glad we found it after fighting with my network for 5 days at the end of
the semester so teachers couldn't get grades updated.

Thanks!
Jon W. Hueser- MSE, Ed. S
MS/HS Principal
Technology Director