From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On
Behalf Of Lance Lennon
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 2:19 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Microsoft $$ (Not Microsoft Money the program)

Just got our letter form the attorneys for the Microsoft Case. They say we have
zero licenses for the time period. I see things differently.

Perhaps the company we bought the licenses through never reported them.
Perhaps, not.
--
"USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people
make up 75 percent of the population."