When you are viewing the results click the "Form" menu and choose edit menu.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

On Feb 5, 2009, at 11:07 AM, Lance Lennon wrote:

anybody out there know the answer to this riddle?

If I create a form in google docs, how do I get back to it after I have saved and closed it?

I can get to the response pages, but not the original document.

Thanks.