Sorry,

Please disregard the email I inadvertently sent to a staff member and Info-Tech. I think I need another cup of coffee this morning.

Fred Johnson wrote:

Hi,

I really like the additions to your webpage.
Regarding Map Testing for Elijah - do you wish he take the 'Science' test along with the 'Math' and 'Reading'? If you could let me know we are almost ready to schedule a time for him to take his Map
Tests.  Thanks, take care, and keep in touch!

Fred