From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us on behalf of Linda Huseman
Sent: Tue 2/17/2009 9:05 AM
To: Info-Tech (E-mail)
Subject: [info-tech] iPods in the classroom

 We have been throwing around the idea of purchasing iPods at the high
school.  If any of you are using or have used them, we have a few questions
for you. What is the educational value of using iPods in the classroom?
What types of things have classrooms done with them?  Have you come across
any problems and is Apple willing to help?    Besides the iPods, what kind
of hardware will we need to get started?  Do you have any other suggestions
that you can offer?
Thanks
Linda

Linda Huseman
Technology Coordinator
Alta Community School
101 W. 5th St.
Alta, IA  51002

200-1331
200-1400
200-1602 (Fax)

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the alta.k12.ia.us server.]

<<winmail.dat>>