So I began doing this . . . .

The rating about working towards this or goal is accomplished (or something like that). Is the state banking on all of us to "accomplish" as of these things to implement the ICC? Or is this more of a survey of the technology that's out in the district? I've never recalled looking through anything regarding ICC and technology components districts we will/would need or what's suggested. Maybe I missed something, as that may be possible. (Hard to believe, I know!)