On a new box I have SQL to support MOSS 07, in the process I actually followed
directions and made a separate admin user for the sql, (looking back I wished I
was lazy and just used the regular admin account), when I started to make a new
database in sharepoint, I lacked permission to make it.  I proceeded to change
the services logon to domain\admin but still no go, then I added domain\admin
to the list of user in the sql console,  still no go. ( It did not allow me to
create similar properties to the admin from the original admin).

With SQL I need to use a cookbook in all things, can't fall off the beaten
path, since my knowledge of it is quite thin.

I guess that's what I get for staying late today. Thanks for any help or
directions.

Murray Gafkjen
Clay Central Everly