From: Jackie Fonley <jfon...@algona.k12.ia.us>
Subject: [info-tech] science equipment
To: "Info Tech" <info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 3:20 PM

So . . .  If I could pimp out my science rooms (HS/MS and even elementary type
things) . . .

What's everyone using for any science computer type probes (microscopes,
measuring equipment), etc.?  Certain brand(s)--platform specific/cross platform?
 Success stories in your schools?  Just something thought provoking for the end
of the day.
Thanks!