I saw iMovie 7 . . . what's the take on that? We use a generic student log on for the lab computers . . . appears the new iMovie saves everything in the one project for each teacher. (?) I haven't really looked at it much . . . so am going off what other teachers have told me. The quick fix approach we took was set up users on each computer for each student working on iMoive. That was easy for the 3 smaller classes we've had to do this for . . . but could be a headache in the future. Short of net boot currently--is there something I'm missing that would help this problem?

Appleworks and IE: that's funny. I just had somebody who's hard drive had been replaced e-mail me today asking if I could install those back on the computer. At least people converted all their Microsoft Works programs into Word and Excel. I suppose you can't be picky.
;-D