FYI from the School Leader Update.  I thought I would pass along, as I
haven't heard this yet.  The link to the website is directly below, and
then information on another ICN meeting.  They are still stating that
the application dates are April 15 to May 15, 2009.

http://www.iowa.gov/educate/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15
71&Itemid=1

ICN <javascript:void(0)>  Sessions Regarding the April 15-May 15 MS
Settlement Application

The following files list the sites for the regional ICN sessions
scheduled for April 1,2, and 3, 2009. The sessions are being conducted
by region with April 1 being devoted to the eastern region of the state.
April 2 is for the central region and April 3 is for the western region.
The purpose of the sessions is to provide information and updates on the
application for the Cy Pres component of the Microsoft Settlement.
During these sessions, participants will receive updated information
regarding, time lines, product eligibility and product ineligibility, a
walk through of the application process as well as the online
application. Due to the need for interactivity during the sessions, no
new sites will be added to the sessions.

*         MS Settlement April 1, 2009 ICN Session - Eastern Region
<http://www.iowa.gov/educate/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_downlo
ad&gid=6538>
*        MS Settlement April 2, 2009 ICN Session - Central Region
<http://www.iowa.gov/educate/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_downlo
ad&gid=6539>
*        MS Settlement April 3, 2009 ICN Session - Western Region
<http://www.iowa.gov/educate/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_downlo
ad&gid=6540>

Jeremy Pearson
Supervisor of Information Technology