To: georgectut...@hotmail.com
Subject: Humpday Special: ICC 6ft Aluminum 19inch Distribution Rack $100!!!
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:05:10 -0800
From: speci...@showmecables.com

Having trouble viewing this email? Try our web version
Send this message to a friend

KEEP ShowMeCables coming.
Please add speci...@showmecables.com to your address book or to safe senders
list!

contact us 888.519.9505 | sa...@showmecables.com

Terms & Conditions | Policy
© 2007ShowMeCables. All rights reserved.

You received this email because you are subscribed to receive Show Me Cables
email updates. To change your preferences, your email address, or unsubscribe
please click here For customer service and all other inquiries please call
1.888.519.9505.

Terms and prices are subject to change

Show Me Cables
18079 Edison Ave.