I got right to it and yes we carry internet through the icn.  Works fine for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On
Behalf Of Karl Hehr
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 8:50 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Can't get to a website

Do you get your Internet from the ICN?

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and
ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and
exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of
things

                                                        --- Douglas Adams