It's working fine for me.

Murray Gafkjen
CCE

From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On
Behalf Of Lisa Lohman
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:03 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Web IEP - Issues ?

Hello All,

I have had reports from both Emmetsburg & Spirit Lake today about login issues
on Version 5-Web IEP.  An error message occurs when trying to login (see
attached).

Have any other districts experienced this issue today?  I know Emmetsburg &
Sioux Central have received this error in the past.

However, we are able to login fine at the AEA office.

Thanks!

Lisa
Lisa Lohman
IMS Coordinator
Prairie Lakes AEA 8
500 NE 6th Street
Pocahontas, IA  50574
Ph: 712-335-3588 Ext. 2020
WATTS: 866-540-3858 Ext. 2020
FAX: 712-335-5871
lloh...@aea8.k12.ia.us<mailto:lloh...@aea8.k12.ia.us>

you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. You are asked to notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Prairie Lakes Area
Education Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no liability for