I received a phone call this afternoon from a DeElla with the Microsoft Settlement to say that I would be receiving a report on our License purchases.

She informed me that the Mac software licenses we purchased are not eligible.

I wrote an email to John O'Connell and his reply said that he is not involved in this part of the settlement but he said "I known a number of people who have received vouchers for Mac purchases."

Have any of your heard from Microsoft and do you know anything about the Apple - Mac licenses not being eligible?

Wanted to check with any of you about this.

I do plan to call the Rust group handling this first thing tomorrow, Tuesday, and hope to get a better answer.

Thanks,

Ann

Ann Bloomquist

Ann Bloomquist