From: Buenz, Tim
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 6:23 PM
To: Scott Fosseen (sfoss...@aea8.k12.ia.us)
Subject: fyi

Saw this on a listserv:

DSBL announced that their database servers are now gone and unlikely to return.
This can cause mail servers that are configured to use any of the DSBL
blacklists to be slow at receiving messages and even not receive some email,
due to the long timeout. Disable or remove any blacklists related to dsbl.org
to improve the performance of your e-mail server.  In my case, it was taking
about a minute per message longer to process before I corrected my
configuration.  You can read more about why this list is gone at
http://dsbl.org/.

-----
Tim Buenz
Director of Technology
Jefferson-Scranton Comm. Schools
204 W. Madison Street
Jefferson, IA 50129
(515)386-9256
Fax (515)386-3591
http://www.jscsd.org

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are
certain to miss the future" -John F. Kennedy