Provided is a link to a scanner that should detect the presence of the
Conficker worm.  It comes from a link I trust so I believe it is safe to run
on your networks.  The tool can scan all the active computers on your
network for the worm.

FYI: here is the link threads
  http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?storyid=6097
  http://honeynet.org/node/388

---
Start by downloading
http://www.doxpara.com/scs.zip  (This is a link from the
honeynet.org/node/388 page)
to a windows workstation.

Once downloaded extract the files.  The extracted SCS folder contains
another SCS folder.
Move the second folder to the root of the C:\ drive so all the files are in
C:\SCS
Open up a 'Command' prompt
type 'c:'
type 'cd \scs'
Scan the local machine first by typing:
'scanner localhost'
The results will show in the window when complete.
--
To scan the network, type:
'scs start-ip end-ip >>scslog.txt'

If you run the program several times change the 'scslog.txt' filename to a
unique name for every scan.

Another note:
When using the redirect '>>' all output that would typically show on the
screen is redirected to the text file.  Once you launch the 'scs' command
the screen will not show anything.  When the program is done the c:\ prompt
will return.
---
Open the scslog.txt file with notepad to see the results of the scan.

The responses should be
no response - IP address
IP Address appears to be clean
IP address seems to be infected by Conficker

Good Luck
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Your are asked to notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Prairie
Lakes Area Education Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. -
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA -
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended
up where I intended to be.  - Douglas Adams