Yes - they did an upgrade on their servers  about 2 weeks ago which
messed up a lot of stuff on some accounts and our server is still not
recovered yet. I have another ticket into Discovery on it but they
haven't got back to me yet.

From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Pearson, Jeremy
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 11:04 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] United Streaming...

Ok, I can play the videos if I navigate to the video files on the
server.  Videos will not play from within the United Streaming web
interface.  I can get a few videos to play from either the featured
content, or the "Week in History" or "New Videos" link.  When those do
play, those videos are coming from DE.  I wonder if something is
happening when United Streaming checks to see if the local box is
running, and hangs there.

Scott, have you heard anything on DE in regards to changes or problems?

I'm willing to try anything.

Jeremy